Requirements for “Certificates of Insurance” for the Defeat of Jesse James Days, Northfield Minnesota
1. Agent of Agency must be listed with a phone number.
2. The “Company Affording Coverage” must be listed.
3. Under “General Liability,” you must check “Commercial General Liability.”
4. You must list your policy number.
5. The policy effective dates must include the dates: Wednesday- Sunday, 9/__/20__ – 9/__/20__.
6. Under “Limits,” you must have an “Each Occurrence” limit of at least $1,500,000.
7. If you are required to carry Worker’s Compensation, you must list that policy information.
8. Under “Description of Operation / Locations / Vehicles / Special Items” the following needs to be shown:
“For the Defeat of Jesse James Days Celebration; Northfield, Minnesota; September __ – __, 20__: the following are added as ADDITIONAL INSUREDS and CERTIFICATE HOLDERS.
9. The two Certificate Holders / Additional Insureds are:
Defeat of Jesse James Committee, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Northfield, MN 55057
10. The certificate should list a 10 day written notice of cancellation.
11. The Certificate must be signed by your agent.
12. The Certificate is due by August 1 of the year for which it applies.
A copy of your policy’s “Declarations Page” is not a substitute for the required Certificate. If this information is not received by the required date, you will not be allowed to participate in the celebration as a concessionaire.