- Jesse James 5K & 15K runs National Guard Armory. Registration: 6:30-7:30 a.m. (run begins at 8:00 a.m.)
- Antique tractor pull Registration: 7:00 a.m. Tractor Pull at 9:00 a.m. Jeese James Arena, Hwy 3 South BUTTON EVENT
- VFW breakfast 7:30-11:00 a.m. Children under 10 $4, Adults $8
- Northfield Dance academy performance 11:55 a.m. Division Street
- Royalty Reception 10:00 a.m. Northfield High School
- Craft Show 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Central Park, 4th & Winona Streets
- Carnival Highway 3 & 5th Street Noon-6:00 p.m.
- Bingo on Bridge Square Noon-8:00 p.m.
- Entertainment Center Noon-6:00 p.m. 5th & Water Streets. DJ Linda Jean, Prize Drawings and Special Appearance after the Grand Parade by the “Minnesota Pipes & Drums”
- Grand Parade 2:00 p.m. Division Street
COMPLETE EVENT LISTING HERE
Bank Raid Re-Enactments ASL interpreted: Friday 6:00 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.,
Sunday 11:00 a.m., Spanish interpreted: Friday 7:00 p.m.
BUTTON EVENT = Buttons required for bleacher seating 408 Division Street
Friday 7:00 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. & 1:00, 3:00, 5:00 p.m.,
Sunday 11:00 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. (Limited bleacher seating available for 12:30 raid)
Northfield Historical Society Bank Site & Museum
408 Division Street 507-645-9268, www.nothfieldhistory.org
See website for admission prices.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Thursday 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Defeat of Jesse James Days RODEO
Friday, September 6, 8:00 p.m. • Saturday, September 7, 2:00 & 8:00 p.m.
Reserved tickets available at Dokmo Ford-Chrysler, Hwy 3 S., 645-4478.
General admission tickets available at EconoFoods, 601 Division St.
General admission parking at MOM Brands (Malt-O-Meal), Hwy. 19.
Free shuttle service every 20 minutes from MOM parking to rodeo.
Limited general admission parking at rodeo site.
Professional Rodeo At Its Best!